Ads

วันพุธที่ 21 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2558

Captivated (An Affliction Novel Book 1) - by Raven

**PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE 3RD EDITION COPIES**EXCERPT:I let out a huff and forced a smile. “You’re a vampire.” I stated.Dean tilted his chin up and smiled. “I have no fangs.” he said through his teeth.I examined the glistening white canines. They were normal, just like mine. “You retract them when you don’t need them.” I said.Dean moved across the table and put his face up to mine. His mouth was a torturous breath away from my own. “Then why haven’t I sucked your blood Lina?” He whispered right before pressing his soft lips against mine. Then he inched towards my neck and lingered his lips on my pulse. His soft breathing tickled my skin and triggered a chill that shot up my spine. My blood jumped to a rush and began to throb for him. If he were a vampire, I swear I’d let him suck me. “Why aren’t I biting you right now?” He whispered. It took everything I had in me not to melt into the seat and land as a puddle on the ground.DESCRIPTION:After Mindy's childhood best friend, Dean Aiken, shuts her and everyone else out of his life, she learns to move on. Years pass and she gets used to the fact that he's no longer a part of her life, but things begin to change…Mindy's new best friend, Markus Medina, witnesses Dean kill two people behind a club. Mindy has a hard time believing him, especially when he mentions that the bodies disappear. Poof! Into thin air. Markus decides he has to follow Dean around in order to get evidence that he's been killing people, so he doesn't sound like a nut to the police. Despite Marcus’ crazy theories about the possibility of Dean not being human. And not to mention the fact that he's dangerous. Mindy can't help that she may be falling in love with him. Even after hiding their feelings for each other from the world. Dean and Mindy being together stirs up dangers that neither of them could ever imagine. When she finds out about what Dean really is and the world he tried to keep her away from...it's already too late.BOOK CLUB REVIEWS:"This book was well to sum it up in one word, perfect. When I first heard about Captivated, I thought "hey, this sounds good" but now that I have finished Captivated I'm like "omg omg omg, BEST THING EVER YOU MUST READ THIS" -Haley- YA-Aholic"I can whole heartily say that I absolutely, 100%, fell in love with this book, the characters and their world! This will be a series that will grab a hold of you and won't let go until you've reached the end & are trying to sell your first born to get a copy of the next book!"-Jessica Hansen- Taking it One Book at a Time"Captivated is a story full of suspense, romance and action that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It pulls you in and you won’t be able to tear your eyes away from the page. With twists and turns that you won’t see coming, a backstory that will pull on your heart strings and characters that you will get emotionally attatched to, Captivated is a must read."-Alishia Roza Ruly- Treasured Tales for Young Adults"Idea behind the story line was unique, different, and the ending was definitely unpredictable."-Katrina Whittaker- Page Flipperz




Read in side

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น